GoToAssist Corporate Overview
"Whatever be the challenges, whatever be the obstacles before us,
I say to you as I say to everybody else that we will overcome.”
- Ferdinand Marcos
GoToAssist Corporate APIs supports integrations with your organization's multi-representative internal IT support infrastructure. The API lets you manage representatives and teams and to retrieve portals. For a product overview, see the GoToAssist Corporate product support site.
To get started in the Developer Center:
- Create a developer application.
- Get an access token using direct login for the application and a product user.
GoToAssist Corporate APIs
GoToAssist Corporate APIs enable you to create teams and representatives and assign them to portals defined in your GoToAssist Corporate environment. Both teams and portals can be organized into a parent team or portal with multiple sub teams or portals.
Any team can be assigned to a portal and subportals. Any representative can be assigned to any team and subteams.
Deleting a representative removes that representative’s information. IMPORTANT: Deleting a team deletes associated subteams, representatives and saved reports.
Start the URL of the API requests with https://api.getgo.com/ (link is external)
Because GoToAssist Corporate is designed as an in-house, or intranet, application, the API requests use direct login rather than OAuth. Direct login is simpler and more efficient for making requests. See How to Use Direct Login for details.
All GoToAssist Corporate GET methods support the following query parameters:
- Sort - The sort parameter retrieves the results by specific criteria in ascending (asc) or descending (desc) order. The default is “asc”. Multiple sort parameters can be included, separated by a comma.
- Filter - The filter request is a key-value pair. Wildcard * support in the filter value depends on the filter name being searched.
- Attribute Names - The attributeNames parameter lets you to choose which fields will be returned in the response.
The following call retrieves teams data, filtering for all teams with a teamName starting with “KTe”; returning only the teamName, portalKey and teamKey; and sorted first by teamName in ascending order, then by portalKey.
All GET methods support HATEOAS (Hypermedia as the Engine of Application State) pagination of the responses when called with additional page and size parameters.